Job Vacancy - Assistant Manager – Part Time Totnes
Updated: Jul 11, 2020
One vacancy is available for a part time Assistant Manager (4 days a week including Saturdays) within our Totnes store. Duties include assisting customers with product sales and product advice and reception duties/taking bookings for treatments in our Beauty Rooms will also be required, once our treatments resume post lockdown.
A passion for offering the highest quality customer service and a keen eye for visual merchandising and shop display would also be of benefit.
Our ideal candidate for this position will be:
• Experienced and professional with excellent people skills.
• Retail sales experience
• Preferably (but not essential) experience in managing treatment room bookings
• It skills and experience in salon software, emailing and other IT applications
• A passion for natural and organic cosmetics
• A customer service focus
• An ability to multi task
• An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
• A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic
All our products are hand made locally and are organic & natural and mostly vegan friendly (see www.apothespa.co.uk). We also sell mineral make up and toxin free nail polish, etc.
You represent the face of our business in this role and so we are looking for a warm, authentic and genuine person.
Full training will be given. You will receive free products, free treatments and we also do staff social events along with staff discount.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 34 per week
Application Deadline: 06/07/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 to £9.00 /hour