Covid 19 Procedures and Precautionary Steps
We are currently offering a restricted treatment menu due to Covid 19
1. A brief telephone consultation the day before will be necessary to check that you do not have the symptoms of Covid 19. Your appointment will be rebooked if this is the case.
2. Your temperature will be checked on arrival into salon. If your temperature is raised we will not be able to offer you a treatment and will ask you to return home straight away. We will then call you to rearrange.
3. On arrival into our treatment room you will be asked to wash your hands with hot soapy water and to wear a mask in the salon.
4. Our staff will be wearing full PPE which will include disposable aprons, mask, visor, gloves.
5. Where appropriate and possible we will operate your treatment with the window open to increase ventilation
6. We will limit the amount of time you spend in a treatment room together with your therapist to 1 hour.
7. We will allow 30 minutes between treatments for deep cleansing
8. We will charge you a fee for the increased cost base per treatment allowing for deep cleaning and PPE of £5.00 per treatment.
9. We will initially limit the length of treatments to 1 hour per client.