ASSISTANT MANAGER (part time) - Totnes Job Vacancy
One vacancy is available for a part time Assistant Manager 2 days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) within our Totnes store. Duties include assisting customers with product sales and product advice and taking bookings/reception duties for treatments in our Beauty Rooms will also be required.
A passion for offering the highest quality customer service and a keen eye for visual merchandising and shop display would also be of benefit.
Our ideal candidate for this position will be:
· Experienced and professional with excellent people skills.
· Retail sales experience
· Preferably (but not essential) experience in managing treatment room bookings
· It skills and experience in salon software, emailing and other IT applications
· A passion for natural and organic cosmetics
· A customer service focus
· An ability to multi task
· An ability for creative display on the shop floor, including windows.
· A strong and flexible 'can do' work ethic
All our products are hand made locally and are organic & natural and mostly vegan friendly (see www.aromatika.co.uk. We also sell mineral make up and vegan nail polish, etc.
You represent the face of our business in this role and so we are looking for a warm, authentic and genuine person.
Full training will be given.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Closing date Monday 27th January.